Death & Living
Strategies for a happy life
Who should attend this course?
Teachers, supervisors, managers, caregivers, counsellors & anyone interested in true lasting happiness, & meaning and purpose of life, that is, anyone who is living.
- “The Last Breath” The last moments of a death row inmate
- The last 48 hours of life
- The 4 tasks of grief
- Understand what life really is
- Dealing with fear and mental pain
- What happens when we die?
- Have we live before, will we live again?
- How we create own world
- Can we communicate with the dead?
- How to “transfer” merit to the dead
- The 12 links of life, death and rebirth
- Is rebirth immediate or takes 49 days?
- Good life, good death, good rebirth
- Gods, demons and ghosts: do they exist?
- How not to fear death and dying
Instructor: Ven. Ṭhitañāṇo Bhikkhu or/and Ven. Piyaratana Walmoruwe
Date, time, venue, fees etc. - according to our agreement.
Incl. Course Reader
Who should attend?
Health care professionals, social workers, care-givers, executives, clergy, managers, lecturers, teachers, parents, or anyone interested in the mind and mental health.
For more information, please send us an email: email@example.com