Tipitaka Translation Project
Tipiṭaka translation project aims to translate whole Pali Tipiṭaka into Estonian language and make it available free of charge to all interested parties. Its purpose is carried out in two international conferences in order bring together people who are interested and willing to participate in this translation project.
Translation Project Board:
1. Venerable Piyaratana Walmoruwe (Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University, Thailand), Translation Project Chairman of the Board
2. Phra Suthithammanuwat (Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University, Thailand)
3. Venerable Ṭhitañāṇo Bhikkhu (Estonian Theravāda Sangha , Estonia)
4. Venerable Medagampitiye Wijithadhamma (University of Jeyewardenepura; Pali and Buddhist Studies, Sri Lanka)
5. Venerable Bamunugama Shanthawimala (University of Peradenia, Sri Lanka)